- Download your Workbook for the course!
- 1. Setup Business Account & Verify Your Site
- Additional Links for Lesson 1
- 2. Enable Rich Pins
- Here is the link to Rich Pins Validator
- 3. Pinterest SEO Introduction
- Here is the link to Medium post mentioned in the video
- 4. Four Main Pinterest SEO Traffic Factors
- 5. Pinterest Keyword Research
- 6. SEO - Profile and Boards
- 7. SEO - Pins, Posts, Images and Hashtags
- 8. SEO Practice - Real Pin Example
- 9. Organize Your Boards - Board Covers
- 10. How To Get Access to the Best Group Boards
- 11. Should You Leave Group Boards? How To Evaluate Group Boards?
- 12. Pinterest's Own Analytics (What is Worth Checking On Their Platform)
- 13. Analytics in Jetpack plugin and Google Analytics
- 14. Manual Pinning vs Schedulers - Who Wins?
- 15. How to find your best pins in Google Analytics and Jetpack
- 16. Avoid These Terrible Mistakes on Pinterest - Part 1
- 17. Avoid These Terrible Mistakes on Pinterest - Part 2
- 18. What is a Safe Number of Pins per day? What about Pin Duplication?
- 19. How to Make your pins Viral - My Initial Boost Technique for New Pins
- 20. How to Revive Viral Pins to Get Consistent Traffic
- 21. How to Create Efficient Clickworthy Pins
- 22. How to Use Canva to Create Pins - Detailed Tutorial
- 23. Creating Pins in Photoshop Tutorial
- 24. How to schedule your own pins with Board Lists
- 25. The Best Way to Schedule Other People's Content Efficiently
- 26. Tailwind Analytics 1
- 27. Tailwind Analytics 2
- 28. Tailwind Analytics 3
- 29. Tailwind Tribes
- Tailwind SmartLoop (NEW!)
- 30. Secret #1. Pinterest hack which allows you to see the Individual Pin counts
- 31. Secret #2. Having your own group boards – does it help you grow your account?
- 32. Secret #3. In which niches you can get tons of Pinterest traffic?
- 33. Secret #4. How to organize your posts to skyrocket your Pinterest traffic
- HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY SELLING MY COURSES